It is very useful, especially at this time of the year, but the plastic covers do have a limited life span, and the current one developed a split in the top in late Autumn, which has been steadily getting worse through the winter.
I've found it tricky to locate a replacement - Wilko used to stock them, but no longer, and the same was true at a couple of local garden centres. I found one on-line, however, and that arrived this week.
I unhooked the mini-greenhouse from the wall this afternoon; cleared out all the assorted stuff that has accumulated in there; swept all the leaves/horse chestnuts/snails from underneath then popped the new cover on; and attached the whole thing back to the wall.
And then the fun bit - I started to fill it up with all the pea and bean seed trays from the kitchen windowsills.
Marvelous! So week 14 challenge: done!